Perk Filter Option
I wanna sort by character perks, cause I know who owns the perk but I never know the name of it, so it takes me forever to find it, that or we just need a search bar lol
cheers!
I wanna sort by character perks, cause I know who owns the perk but I never know the name of it, so it takes me forever to find it, that or we just need a search bar lol
cheers!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Search bar with filter options would be amazing. Just search "gen" for all perk texts containing "gen" automatically showing you all perks that affect generators. Or "heal" or "speed" or "skillcheck".
Yes, I also have difficulty finding the perks, it would be nice if there was a search system that we could type the name of the perk that we want to find, or just putting the first letter of its name and all the perk that starts would appear up with that letter