Weskers Iri add-on

So I don't have the exact name of the add-on, but it's the one that allows you to break pallets instead of vault over them. This fine and dandy and I don't want that to change, however, I simply don't think it's good enough to be an iridescent add-on.

I want it to be a lower tier like green or even purple tier, and perhaps make another add-on iri with new iridescent worthy affects.

Yes it allows him to break pallets, yes he it changes up his playstyle quite a bit, but the issue is, is that plenty of other killers can break pallets for free with their power. Blight, Demo and anyone with a chainsaw. He has to use up an add-on slot to do something other killers can do for free. If he has to use up an add-on for that, it shouldn't be iri. The devs have done this before with Demo too, so there's a realistic chance it might change in the future hopefully.

Comments

  • i 100% agree. I think it should be a brown tbh because i think the trade off is equal, since being able to vault pallets is actually useful in RPD and Badham at least.

  • Would be nice if it was a lower tier add on for sure.

  • Hmm. I thought that one was worth its iri status. Breaking the pallet is way more useful than vaulting it, and he has more antiloop in his kit than anyone you listed but Blight - but Blight is S-tier and not exactly the golden standard for balance.

    But I do see the situations where it's a trade-off. Maybe if it worked more like Legion's iri, where he vaults the pallet and then it breaks afterwards?

    But it's definitely better than getting another shoehorned Undetectable iri addon.

  • Nah, it's actually really good.

  • Isn't it one of his best add-ons? It's like Legion's Iri Pin. Vaulting and breaking the pallet is pretty good tbh.