REASSURANCE PERK :
How do you guys feel about having rebeccas in your lobby? do you think this is a solid perk? I honestly really love it. Its so useful on so many occasions
How do you guys feel about having rebeccas in your lobby? do you think this is a solid perk? I honestly really love it. Its so useful on so many occasions
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Almost no one has been bringing it in my matches. In the few games someone did have it, it did absolutely nothing/the killer didn’t camp.
I really don’t think it’s going to be that popular.
I haven’t had any teammates running it :(
It can be a godsend if used wisely it can and often times will turn the tide of a match <Killers stay to force stage 2 but cant and lose 2 gens for this>. Used badly it has no negative <besides you slightly losing time on gens or a perkslot>.
For me, I have save over 5 people from dying simply by using it quickly and running away and it punishes proxy camping <Even bigger waste of time if they cannot find you>.
I had a teammate run it for the first time today. I was being camped by a blight. It was super helpful, could tell the blight was getting impatient as he started hitting me. It allowed just enough time for another teammate to come get me off the hook.
Issue, the blight kept camping. Didn't stop him at all.
I have seen it once and it was in a custom game
Game changer perk like unbreakable but you'll only get to use after you've given up bringing it because its never used over hours of play.
It will find its way in SWF comps, it's hard to use efficiently in soloQ.