Anyone else not like playing Dead by Daylight at Christmas time?
Or just me?
I don't know it just feels wrong.
Tis the season to be jolly, peace and goodwill to all men and all that.
I don't like the feelings of angst and rage this game generates at Christmas time. Or the salt. Also I find the whole hang people on hooks thing messes with my Christmas mojo.
So Ill wait until the new year to get the DLC I think....
Comments
I'm Buddhist .
I just remember that life is suffering, then put people on the hook.
Christmas in the Entity's Realm.
Ha! I like it.
All I want for Christmas...are....auric cells cue all I want for Christmas is you tune
Santa Clown is going to turn that frown upside-down and get ya' back into the holiday mood in-game.
farms on christmas, brings mori on halloween, on birthday kills everyone, have a merry fog