Can we get more optimization for the Switch version of DBD?

Is it possible to make the gameplay run a little better on the switch?

Comments

  • While I agree that the game does need to be better optimized, I will say that in order to do so, the devs are going to need to do what Riot Games did with LoL a few years ago and completely recode the game from the ground up in order to properly optimize the game for platforms other than PC

  • @ProfSinful said:

    While I agree that the game does need to be better optimized, I will say that in order to do so, the devs are going to need to do what Riot Games did with LoL a few years ago and completely recode the game from the ground up in order to properly optimize the game for platforms other than PC

    They could also just put dbd mobile on there instead and trade progress over for that. Same platform but different game! :D