New ping indicators

the ping indicators shows up on 100 ping now unlike the old 150 ping indicator and it’s super annoying when I average 95-100 ping it shows up and goes away nonstop please add a setting to hide the indicators or change it to 150-199 ping is yellow and 200+ is red

Comments

  • Yeah I wish there was an option to hide them. Like I know if I'm in a laggy server, I don't need an obnoxious PNG to tell me.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Yeah I wish there was an option to hide them. Like I know if I'm in a laggy server, I don't need an obnoxious PNG to tell me.

    Yea, I like to see the indicator but 100-200 is to broad imo when it was 150-199 was perfect

  • @AdeptJake said:

    the ping indicators shows up on 100 ping now unlike the old 150 ping indicator and it’s super annoying when I average 95-100 ping it shows up and goes away nonstop please add a setting to hide the indicators or change it to 150-199 ping is yellow and 200+ is red

    I feel like the ping indicators really should show in the lobby screen, not midgame lol


    I feel like it was implemented so they can ignore reports on their hit validation.

  • everyone with ping over 200 for 30 seconds should be auto kicked