Solo Q in modern art

20220902_210420.jpg

A photograph taken after the Claudette with bond brings the killer to the only person doing gens, with a gen 95% done.

Comments

  • @Wowie said:

    its even better when you're the only person that does anything the whole match and your teammates leave you to die on first hook endgame

    of course they stay to tbag the killer though

    and somehow I still topscore half the time lol

    I had a match yesterday when I carried the team. I was injured running to gate. My stupid team mates, instead of standing outside the gate to maybe tank a hit or just not get forced out, stood there to teabag. The killer got me just at the entrance of the gate, they were forced out, and I died first hook.

  • Oh and I just had another great match. My teammates where missing skill checks non stop, including healing ones, the killer tunneled me, and in the end I got caught in a trap and the survivor 10 m away from me ran away and let me get caught by the trapper. I alt f4ed and finished my session for today. I simply don't want to be involved in any more of these matches any more. A team that can't repair a single gen and can't ######### hit skill checks.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    Oh and I just had another great match. My teammates where missing skill checks non stop, including healing ones, the killer tunneled me, and in the end I got caught in a trap and the survivor 10 m away from me ran away and let me get caught by the trapper. I alt f4ed and finished my session for today. I simply don't want to be involved in any more of these matches any more. A team that can't repair a single gen and can't ######### hit skill checks.


    Are you being serious right now?


    New players not hitting every skill check and not playing perfectly Is not a reason to alt f4.

  • @Kirahie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3166904#Comment_3166904

    Are you being serious right now?

    New players not hitting every skill check and not playing perfectly Is not a reason to alt f4.

    And from what I've seen and know of OP, they have no reason to match with new players, and the fact that they are is proof that solo queue is still hellish and modern-day art.

  • @Kirahie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3166904#Comment_3166904

    Are you being serious right now?

    New players not hitting every skill check and not playing perfectly Is not a reason to alt f4.

    Yes, I am being serious right now. I have 1400 hours in this game. Explain to me for what reason I have to play with people who can't even hit skill checks?


    And let's not pretend that that was my first match. I played many before and after constant teammates who can't do absolutely anything, I slipped.


    And to be honest, I don't see what your issue with me alt f4ing is. I was on death hook anyway, and I wasn't going to play anymore. I slipped. And for any mods, no, I don't encourage people to break your EULA and use the button that you yourself put there.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167022#Comment_3167022

    And from what I've seen and know of OP, they have no reason to match with new players, and the fact that they are is proof that solo queue is still hellish and modern-day art.

    I just don't understand why this game puts 0 priority into giving you players of your mmr, and dumps it all into fast q. I don't need 3s queues if that means I have to face killers that I 360 10 times in a row (unironically, that happened 3 matches before the one above) or teammates that don't touch a single gen and then bring the killer to me on a gen with bond.

  • And then it becomes endgame and then when they finally decide to save, they get downed with NOED. Very fun.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    And then it becomes endgame and then when they finally decide to save, they get downed with NOED. Very fun.

    Well that is usually me deciding not to leave behind my teammates who did nothing :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I had a game today. We weren't doing so well. I'm the first to die after running the killer for a bit and can't understand why gens are going so slow. I go back to watch and see this Dwight just walking from locker to locker not doing anything. He didn't touch a gen or get into a chase the whole match. Skip forward, the last survivor besides Dwight gets hooked. He walks out to where they are hooked and doesn't save. The killer shows up and just nods at him. He gets hatch.

    In end chat I asked what he was doing. The last person to die, says something like "He was playing the game how it's supposed to be played. I won't say anymore because I'll get too salty". I was a little confused by what they meant by that.

    Unfortunate

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167107#Comment_3167107

    It didn't really bother me. Just curious what that person meant.

    I guess he meant play “hide from the killer all game” which is how a new player usually plays (i know because i was like that) and it leads to losses.

    btw hows it goings its been a while

  • @Wowie said:

    its even better when you're the only person that does anything the whole match and your teammates leave you to die on first hook endgame

    of course they stay to tbag the killer though

    and somehow I still topscore half the time lol

    Ouch, I feel that. T.T

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167117#Comment_3167117

    I guess.

    Good, good. I'm tired and drunk. Not a good combo for reading these forums.

    Sounds fun😂

  • Thank you i am. Im trying to be more positive on here.


  • By default if you make a post on the forums to complain, you asked. The real question is, who asked you?

  • I'm very convinced the BP incentive is somehow messing with the matchmaking algorithm. Or they changed it back to +/- 500, which at that point, why even have SBMM?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm very convinced the BP incentive is somehow messing with the matchmaking algorithm. Or they changed it back to +/- 500, which at that point, why even have SBMM?

    What I can basically tell from my matches is that everything is... Random. One game I wreck a team of tryhards, next game I get 2 blendetttes and 2 locker dweets.

    One game my team bullies the killer, next game OP happens.

    @Kirahie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167176#Comment_3167176

    By default if you make a post on the forums to complain, you asked. The real question is, who asked you?

    You asked when you made the comment.