TOTH, Distressing and BoP BP bonus

So if I understood it correctly, these perks only help u to reach the max BPs in their category faster, but doesn't actually give u a BP bonus in the endscreen right?
Needs to be changed, I max out without them already most of the time and having some more BP bonus besides offerings and BBQ and C would be really nice to counter the heavy grind of this game a little bit 

Comments

  • TOTH can be destroyed and you will not gain bonus bloodpoints anymore from this. Take the beast of prey

  • Ihatelife said:

    TOTH can be destroyed and you will not gain bonus bloodpoints anymore from this. Take the beast of prey

    Same issue I mentioned above. Did u even read?
  • And yes these perks only help you to reach bloodpoints faster

  • Ihatelife said:

    And yes these perks only help you to reach bloodpoints faster

    That's why it needs changes, pretty useless for players who with some experience 
  • All of those perks should give bonus bloodpoints exceeding the Cap.

    Weird how only BBQ & Chilli was allowed to do that while also being the best at it.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Ihatelife said:

    TOTH can be destroyed and you will not gain bonus bloodpoints anymore from this. Take the beast of prey

    Same issue I mentioned above. Did u even read?

    Sorry XD

  • All of those perks should give bonus bloodpoints exceeding the Cap.

    Weird how only BBQ & Chilli was allowed to do that while also being the best at it.

    Yep exactly, that's the correct wording I was missing 
  • I do love seeing that number just SHOOT up as Wraith when running Distressing & "The Beast" - Soot, you'll be done with Deviousness in 3-4 hits.

    Anyway, i don't think many would mind one bit if such Perks went from trial-BP only to post-trial-BP only.