Wesker is ironically a better stealth killer than Ghostface or Myers
Distressing, Monitor, Infectious and lethal. My terror radius is so massive it literally got someone killed because everyone thought I was nearby while I was across that map.
Even jumpscared a streamer because they couldn't tell if I left or not.
https://clips.twitch.tv/FastBusyPigeonHassanChop-HUM0EjAtOn8U-Bj7This build is too much fun.
Comments
Taking notes
A map wide terror radius might as well be no terror radius
its better because the survivors always feel like I'm nearby lmao. it's why they never saved in that game.
Technically you can hear a difference in the terror radius depending on how close you are but nobody pays attention to that anyway
you can, but at the distance of this terror radius its so inconsistent
That clip is gold !!
Even without this build, I'm really struggling in this regard when playing against Wesker. I can't tell if he's close or far away because I hear his terror radius at all times. I also can't tell where he's coming from because I hear his terror radius at all times.
I genuinely, unironically feel his huge terror radius makes him stealthy.
*shakes in skill check doctor*