Camping and tunneling

I am so tired of camping and tunneling. I run perks like off the record and ds and I still get tunneled and killed. Keep in mind that I actually get value from these perks. Whenever I get off the hook killers come straight for me. Sometimes gens will get done the other survivors will leave but I’m dead because the killer tunnels me. Even when I don’t get tunneled the other survivors on soloque don’t do anything when I get hooked. I don’t even think making kindred base kit will fix this.

Comments

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3191194#Comment_3191194

    I have been accused of camping as Spirit before.....It was on Temple of Purgation and I had a slow start with bad chases and no downs, but I started to hity stride and got 1 Survivor sacrificed. I hooked a annoying David for the first time, I was running BBQ so I was looking around for the other survivors as I was hooking however the last Gen popped and thought I would get 2K and would be happy with that but saw with BBQ both girls were by one of the exit gates and were heading my way. So I went and cut them off and one girl ran through the Temple as I hit her to rush for the rescue, so I took the outside path of the temple. The hooked survivor was on a hill hook and the girl ran to the left so I phased and ran to the right and smacked her just before she could unhook.

    The last Survivor was hanging by the exit gate and when I got there we both nodded to each other and she leaves her purple Medkit behind. In the end game chat the girl who left said sorry she could get to him and the David said It's ok she was camping anyway.

    I never onced camped that match.

    It's just funny how they get so salty when you foil their attempts at a save, they'll accuse you of camping or tunnelling. Especially when they're the ones who have been running you in circles all game because as killer you get screwed over a little. Either by the Boon: Discord or because they got to send you to a really annoying map, like RPD, Auto Wreckers or MPP (my personal hate maps).

  • @BrightWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3191283#Comment_3191283

    It's just funny how they get so salty when you foil their attempts at a save, they'll accuse you of camping or tunnelling. Especially when they're the ones who have been running you in circles all game because as killer you get screwed over a little. Either by the Boon: Discord or because they got to send you to a really annoying map, like RPD, Auto Wreckers or MPP (my personal hate maps).

    I was accused of Camping when a survivor kept running me around a hooked Survivor in the middle of a annoying jungle gym. The hooked survivor died on hook from 1st hook. Then the survivor that ran me accused me of camping the hook and when I said but your the one who ran me around the poor guy they said "Well you should of let me unhook them"

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192167#Comment_3192167

    I was accused of Camping when a survivor kept running me around a hooked Survivor in the middle of a annoying jungle gym. The hooked survivor died on hook from 1st hook. Then the survivor that ran me accused me of camping the hook and when I said but your the one who ran me around the poor guy they said "Well you should of let me unhook them"

    Yikes, if that was the case they should have gone for the save even if you were there, because they're immune during unhooking. Just all of my whats.

  • @BrightWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192238#Comment_3192238

    Yikes, if that was the case they should have gone for the save even if you were there, because they're immune during unhooking. Just all of my whats.

    Not fully immune I could of still did a hook grab but the thing is that they wanted the poor soul to die.....when I go into farm mode I let survivors run up and unhook and heal Infront of me. Especially if they bring in Streamers or other items like that. But when I'm in a rank up mentally then I'll go ham on Survivors unless it's baby survivors then I go easier on them

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190964#Comment_3190964

    Well I see many killers chasun one survivor for 5 gens and they get what 1-2 hooks and usually if team bodyblocks then he is able to get out as well so tunnel the wrong guy and that it was happens. Sounds you play in low mmr good survivors do all gens while you camp.

    In either case, you can play how you want. Wether you camp after a 12 second chase or a 5 gen run.

  • @Bran said:

    That's just how the dice rolls.

    I personally dc'd my last game because someone had otf and went in my direction. They didn't run into me, but it was close enough. Well I hit them and well...yeah 😮‍💨

    The only way to get me to tunnel you is to use your anti-tunnel perks on me!

1 2 ›