Should BHVR Lower RPD back to the standard appearence rate faster than usual
No one likes RPD.
No one wants to play on it more than 2 times to see the new rework, then they conclude that it is still bad and never want to play it again.
No one likes RPD.
No one wants to play on it more than 2 times to see the new rework, then they conclude that it is still bad and never want to play it again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I need to open up the exit gate and escape 20 times so I can get that achievement done. 3 down, 17 to go. Woo woo.
Then BHVR can disable it completely and save us from ever playing on RPD again. I'd be cool with that.
Yes, and they should completely remove the map. Say it with me boys;
F. U. C. K. R. P. D.
For the love of God! Please turn off the increased rate on this atrocious map!!! I can only play so many map offerings to avoid it!
Until I do that stupid achievement, no. Also RPD is very rare to me (mostly come with offerings). I got coldwind farm 5 times in a row. In 50 games RPD was 5 times (including offerings)
I like the map because the Resident evil pack is what brought me to DBD but playing on an already confusing map 7 or 8 times in a row is frustrating.
they just need to lower the chance to 0.04%
I think they should leave it up so that players can get a better understanding for how that place actually connects together.
Saying that, I think there are now too many dead-ends on the map because of new holes in the wall. It feels like I will randomly walk into one of those window-beside-door, or door-beside-door, corners in Lery's. The difference being, there's just enough space on RPD to make me think I won't be cut-off, until the killer appears in front of me and I go down.
The map is super-confusing, and now it feels like swiss cheese. Never have I wanted a minimap more.