Don't know what else I expected from two people with this name..
Weirdest thing I have ever seen going on in the basement other than that one time 4 Pizza Dwights dropped me lunch
Weirdest thing I have ever seen going on in the basement other than that one time 4 Pizza Dwights dropped me lunch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(Killer) "... hmm, I think I hear something in the basement..."
(a few seconds later...)
...😳 ... " ... maybe I'll check upstairs...."
Something tells me this violates the naming rule
Wait I cant upload something funny to show gratitude at something we laughed at in the aftergame chat together with?
You can as long as it could not possibly reflect badly upon them whatsoever, and if it does then the names should be blurred out. I've seen people warned for less- for all I know a mod will drop by and say this is chill, but I've also seen people get yeeted for the smallest reason.
That's what you get for running Knock Out on Nurse you absolute criminal 😡
I see nothing! I hear nothing! I know nothing!!!!
LMAOOOO havent laughed that hard in a while