Is Reactive Healing bugged on all platforms?

I haven’t been able to get it to work once…

Comments

  • Although I've not used it, I have seen it work in a trial.

    I was healing an Ada Wong by the Exit Gates, when someone got floored not far from us. Her healing progress leapt up, as if I had hit an Autodidact skillcheck.

    I'm on Xbox One, and only witnessed it once (happened today).

  • Works for me on Xbox One


    But both times I was actively healing when it happened. I hope you dont NEED to be healing for it to work right? Thatd be kinda lame.

  • It seems to works randomly.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Works for me on Xbox One

    But both times I was actively healing when it happened. I hope you dont NEED to be healing for it to work right? Thatd be kinda lame.

    I wish a dev would respond to this I couldn’t get it to work on the ptb either

  • For me it only works sometimes, it seems to be a bug, which should be reported.

  • @HunterTheAgud said:

    For me it only works sometimes, it seems to be a bug, which should be reported.

    it was bugged on the ptb too

  • @ElleGreen said:

    I haven’t been able to get it to work once…

    It only seems to work if your standing still sometimes my guess is because you can't perform a healing action while sprinting idk if this is true but this is my assumption

  • @HunterTheAgud said:

    For me it only works sometimes, it seems to be a bug, which should be reported.

    I've already reported it as a bug don't know if it will get fixed tho

  • It’s bugged yeah. It only works sometimes