Wesker
Hello people of the Fog,
I have played a lot of Wesker since he is released and yes I know it's only been 2 days. I want to share some feedback.
Wesker is pretty strong. His second dash feels a little bit too strong with his distance traveling but overall I think he is quite fine. I also played some rounds against him and dodging his dash feels quite nice. No phantom grabs or stuff like tha on my part. If other survivors have this, Im sorry.
The things that I dislike about him is something that some killers also had. Animation "bugs" or more that some of his animations doesn't feel right because the sound doesn't match up or the animation. The only animation that works flawlessly are the breakable walls. Damaging a generator or a pallet seems very unpolished.
On the generator the sound doesn't match up with the actual animation. He hits the generator twice but the sound of the second hit is almost instantly triggered with the first hit. It feels very awkward. He hits the pallet once but the pallet magically wiggles two times before he actually hits it and this seems also very weird. Another thing is his stun animation... Or more the lack of any head movement? I know that Wesker just puts pack on his sunglasses.. But not seeing any head movement or his sunglasses dropped also seems... Weird in my opinion. Also the last thing that I think is weird - Sometimes when I grab a survivor and should be smashing them against a wall he simply smashes them through the wall.
Also, another thing that is for almost every killer: The shadow in first person always look sooo weird. Sadly this has been an issue for a very long time so I don't see any chance that this will be fixed.
I know these things are just "minor" things but it's more a polishing issue than anything else. He feels very high quality because he is a character from Resident Evil but then seeing these animation bugs seems very very weird.
I hope these smaller issues get fixed soon!
Comments
His main issue is his hitbox detection not some animations and shadows they gotta focus on fixing his bugs and increase the hitbox detection so you don't slide off survivors when you actually should have gotten the hit
I actually had no issues playing him, never had a sliding effect happen to me. o-o But if that's an issue they should obviously focus on that!
Go to dowsey's Twitter which is Dowseytv and then watch the post related to every issues wesker has and btw you realize the hitbox issue as soon as you run into a survivor that tries to dodge your bound then you easily miss