RED Ping Killer

Had several matches with red ping killers. it's not for for me and not fun for them.

Why is anyone with a red ping even allowed to start the match?

Comments

  • Sometimes players are matchmaked in servers outside of their region. Or sometimes the servers have issues which cause period spikes in connection. Ive seen it happen a lot, but most of the time it isnt the killer's internet.

  • Can someone from BHVR explain why red ping killer still allowed to start a match?

    The last red ping killer told me: "i use it for my advantage"

  • Some people use VPNs to lag their connection on purpose and give themselves an advantage. I'm not sure if it's officially against the rules, but it might be worth reporting

  • @GiveMeTheBox said:

    Some people use VPNs to lag their connection on purpose and give themselves an advantage. I'm not sure if it's officially against the rules, but it might be worth reporting

    You can't just go around reporting everyone that has a bad connection.

    Would drive the support staff nuts

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3277976#Comment_3277976

    You can't just go around reporting everyone that has a bad connection.

    Would drive the support staff nuts

    Yeah, good point, though in OPs case it seems like the killer was admitting to abusing bad ping to gain an advantage, which I think should be evidence of cheating

  • I have to ask the question again, why are individuals allowed to deliberately destroy the game for four other individuals with their a high ping?