When you see different killer (Hillbilly!) other than Wesker but...
They tunnel you for no reason right as first person on the hook :-(
They tunnel you for no reason right as first person on the hook :-(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You were a survivor that's enough reason to tunnel.
Wish more people played Billy. Least played killer 100% and I'm always happy to face him, love the chases. He's so rare now sadly.
True. I was so happy too... Until...
I haven't played against Billy in like... a month... can more people play him?
Yeah because they butchered his kit. Revert those changes as they weren't needed.