Ukranian localization.

I sorry if topic not in the right place. Moderator can move it if its needed.

I see that new game from BEHAVIOUR have ukranian translation.Thank you for that, but its possible add Ukranian localization to DBD? And what Ukranian players can do for it?

Comments

  • I don't get it.

    You are happy that the game have translation, but you want localization?

  • @CookieBaws said:

    I don't get it.

    You are happy that the game have translation, but you want localization?

    I suppose that depending of which zone they have different dialect.

  • @Kurasagi said:

    I sorry if topic not in the right place. Moderator can move it if its needed.

    I see that new game from BEHAVIOUR have ukranian translation.Thank you for that, but its possible add Ukranian localization to DBD? And what Ukranian players can do for it?

    I suppose they used google translator as on my languaje the game is translated bad.( two perks have same name for example)

    Try use google translator.

  • I hope we'll have Ukranian language in the nearest future! #AddLocalization #AddUkrainian

  • @CookieBaws said:

    I don't get it.

    You are happy that the game have translation, but you want localization?

    Probably bad translation, DBD has no Ukrainian translation.


    Lacks a few other languages of similar size too, like Romanian's missing.

    image.png


  • @CookieBaws said:

    I don't get it.

    You are happy that the game have translation, but you want localization?

    He's saying he's happy that Meet Your Maker will have Ukranian translation, but he's asking if they can add it to DBD.