Saboteur changes

The last couple of games I played with Saboteur and I noticed that the perk often is used "accidentally" because the Sabotage action seems to have the highest priority. Especially after unhooking, if I want to heal the unhooked person, the first option is always to sabotage the hook and if I use M1 for just half of a second the whole Perk cooldown starts.

Maybe, a better idea would be to make the cooldown depending on how much of the hook was sabotaged. Like if I sabotage 50% and stop there, the cooldown is only 50%, too. And if I accidentally sabotage a hook for just half of a second, the cooldown is nearly zero.

Comments

  • This! I play saboteur for quite some time now. These things happen very often (and it feels especially bad if you also use self-care, because you will always get not-intended interaction).

    For OP - to start healing instead of sabotaging hook, you need to run away from hook for about half a meter (like trying to spin yourself) - after that your most preferred action is healing instead of sabo

  • I didn’t even realize it got buffed is it fun to use?

  • @ElleGreen said:

    I didn’t even realize it got buffed is it fun to use?

    it is fun to use. It's still not good though. If you are not on midwitch or not part of SWF that goes all-in on sabo (like using flip-flop, breakout & stuff) you will get very little value out of it, because even after perfect sabo play - killer will most likely be still able to hook the survivor (on some maps like saloon without even breaking a sweat)

  • I like especially the ability to identify scourge hooks!


    Edit: Which is ironically the main reason why I use it.