Wesker Mains, your thoughts?
There's a lot of people who have moved Wesker below his estimated A tier placement, and I don't blame them. His hurt box is incredibly small and sometimes you're outright cheated out of a grab or health state when chucking a survivor into a wall.
Random thought, it'd be awesome if breakable walls were broken when you throw a survivor into them. Back on topic.
For the people who've actually been trying to master The Mastermind, how good is he really? Ignoring the bugs and focusing on his power of course. I've been playing him quite a bit and he's super fun, I've also been getting more grabs every game as I continue to practice. If you can master the bound, how strong will he be?
Comments
His throw is super underwhelming because it does nothing if the Survivors make a mistake, you get punished if the Survivors are bad.
His throw should injure 100% of the time and instadown on wall splats, there's no reason it shouldn't
I've been playing him a lot since his release. He seems pretty fun to play and for now a strong B tier killer. That is, if they don't fix his bugs. It's hard to hit survivors with your dash if they spin around you. If they fix his bugs which i'm sure they will, he's going to be a lot better. I'm just hoping they increase his dash survivor detection by at least 5cm to make him better to play.
Yeah I agree
They should have left him alone from the PTB then watched the live numbers very closely. The only thing that has me concerned though, there seems to be an overwhelming portion of the community who is struggling against him in his current nerfed and bugged state. That says a lot.
I personally think that the hitbox needed to be reduced, but again not to the extreme degree it is now. The hitbox in ptb was far too big, basically giving new players without precision training wheels. Obstacles were your only enemy but aside from that you could just fly in the general direction of a survivor and grab them. Not fun for the survivor and can't even dodge. People behind Wesker were getting nabbed
Hey bloodshade, do you think it'd be fair for his dash survivor detection to be 30cm? It was 45cm in the PTB but that seemed like a bit too much. I think 25-30cm would really help Wesker
Wait- so if someone juked him and ended up behind him they would still get grabbed?
Where's the issue with that combo?
I
The survivor detection was 40 in ptb. Now it's 20. If they want to change anything, which I don't necessarily expect in the next few months, they should go with the safe 30. 25 will probably suck similarly.
Yeah. From 45cm to 20cm detection range. That seems a bit too rough for him. Increasing it to 25-30 would be much better for Wesker and it wouldn't be op either.
Again, what's the problem with instadowns?
Yeah it's annoying when they spin in your face. Using your power can heavily backfire and make Survivors gain more distance on you, especially if you miss the second dash. Slightly better power recharge, detection range with power and bug fixes would make him a much better Killer to play.
I see everyone complaining about his hitbox, but tbh I find it ok. It's comparable to Pyramid Head's ability, so it requires precision. The only problems I have with Weaker are when you infect a survivor without grabbing them and then times when you fly through them, but they feel more like bugs than hitbox problems.