I saved up some bloodpoints for the new chapter so I could get Rebecca leveled up fast - by the time I'd spent them, my friends had played 3 entire matches without me. Crazy how slow it is. Obviously not a complaint about the cost changes I'm not insane.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like that bloodpoints go further now too.
But I hate that spending the bloodpoints and doing the bloodwebs is so loooooooooong and tedious.
I've done thousands of bloodwebs. I want them to be quick and/or automatic. Not the slog that they are now.
I saved up some bloodpoints for the new chapter so I could get Rebecca leveled up fast - by the time I'd spent them, my friends had played 3 entire matches without me. Crazy how slow it is. Obviously not a complaint about the cost changes I'm not insane.
I don't feel any kind of way while spending them besides a bit bored, but I am very happy with the reduced costs.