Can we get a hotfix for Wesker soon?
Multiple matches where I lunge directly through someone who is in the middle of my screen and nothing happens. Not to mention the countless times where i get the animation of grabbing someone, they get infected, but then they randomly escape and they don't take damage.
Oh and the bug of grabbing someone and then being stuck for 10 seconds is really annoying
Comments
*Looks at Sadako*.
*Rubs 8-Ball*.
All signs point to 'probably not'.
I hate that this is accurate
I would love to have a hotifx next week, because after that I won't be able to play the game for two weeks.
But something tells me they are going to take a bit longer to fix all his bugs. I would love if they could fix his hit detection on dashes though, I feel like that's the biggest problem now. Not sure if I agree that the hit box size is too small, but it just seems a bit unreliable at the moment, not hitting survivors where it should clearly hit them. I think if they fix only that, people will already be much happier. It's the fix with the highest priority now.
Sadako is in need of proper balance changes. That's the type of stuff BHVR likes to wait with a bit.
Wesker more just needs bug fixes. His hit detection not always working properly is surely not intended. Those type of changes can happen much sooner, and I can see BHVR fixing at least some of Wesker's bugs in one or two hotfixes.
That is far from the only bug. The fact that if you somehow do manage to grab someone they just bounce off half the objects in the game, and even if you somehow get someone who's infected sometimes he will just let them go.