Survivor Builds

All I ever see on Youtube and here are requests and threads for Killer Builds for specific killers. Lets change it up. Lets share our Survivor builds.

I'll Start:

Distortion

Lithe

Kindred

Deja Vu

Comments

  • No One Left Behind

    BT

    Guardian

    Adrenaline

    As soon as that last gen pops, its showtime!

    1. Bite The Bullet, Lucky Break, Overcome, Built To Last, Medkit
    2. Flash Bang, Head On, DS, Parental Guidance
    3. BT, Guardian, Desperate Measures, Kindred
    4. MoM, DH, WGLF, BT
    5. Sprint Burst, Vigil, Flash Bang, Pharmacy (assuming they revert Pharmacy. RIP one of my fav builds)
    6. Urban Evasion, Self Aware, Sprint Burst, Vigil
    7. Detective's Hunch, Inner Healing, Counterforce, Overzealous, Map
    8. Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures, Built To Last, Anything you want, Med-kit
    9. For the people, Autodidact, DH, Whatever you want, Med-kit
    10. Hyperfocus, Deja Vu, Built To Last, Whatever you want, Tool Box
  • @lauraa said:

    No One Left Behind

    BT

    Guardian

    Adrenaline

    As soon as that last gen pops, its showtime!

    I'd love an end game build like this but I'd never get to use half of these perks because I never get to end game in solo queue :(

  • @Roaroftime said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162856#Comment_3162856

    I'd love an end game build like this but I'd never get to use half of these perks because I never get to end game in solo queue :(

    I know the feeling. They really need to find a way to buff Solo queue

  • reassurance, otr, le sprint burst, better together

    hyperfocus, fast track, stakeout, distortion

    blast mine, wiretap, flashbang, pebble

  • Go to perks for me are Distortion, Wake Up! and Leader. The last slot is usually more meta; windows, sb or coh.

  • @Roaroftime said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162856#Comment_3162856

    I'd love an end game build like this but I'd never get to use half of these perks because I never get to end game in solo queue :(

    Yup, good luck buddy Haha. But...should you survive til then, you might just become a Legend to another Solo Gamer.

    I'm trying to be the change I want to see in this world ! :D