Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy when a new chapter comes out?

I am all for new content and characters, and I actually like Wesker, he is not OP, is a nice killer, but OMG how I hate having to face him 10 f**ing times in a row. Is just super boring facing th same killer over and over.

Comments

  • Play killer then for a couple of days.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Play killer then for a couple of days.

    I was going to recommend this advice until I got RPD 3 games in a row as Huntress ๐Ÿ˜…

    Time to run map offerings!

  • Just like how BHVR added matchmaking incentives to play a side - They should also add matchmaking incentives to play the most underused characters for each side so we all see more variety.

    I don't feel it would completely solve week 1 character picks when DLC drops but it would be nice for the future to encourage diversity in the game.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Play killer then for a couple of days.

    It would be nice to play killer and not have 10 minute queue times.

  • yes same

    I played yesterday and I've had enough already.

    I'm a little bored right now and normally I'd like to play right now, but when I think of wesker I just can't bring myself to do it. It's just too much.

    I was outright shocked yesterday when Ghostface suddenly came around the corner in RPD :'D

  • @get_barted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162606#Comment_3162606

    It would be nice to play killer and not have 10 minute queue times.

    You don't have 10 mins queue times. Now, during the day, I have 2 mins queue (before it was 7 or 8). Give it a try.