Best genrush build?
What do you think is the best build to get gens done ASAP?
What do you think is the best build to get gens done ASAP?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everyone is ranting and raving about Stakeout and Hyperfocus. I guess you could throw on a Prove Thyself and Resilience if you really wanted to flex on them.
I like Built To Last. Not sure if its considered a gen rushing perk though.
Stakeout, hyperfocus, fast track, built to
last with toolbox.
Built To Last + Commodious Toolbox... not a fun combo to face as killer to say the least.
I am not typically a genrusher, but just to see how it was I was using Hyperfocus, Stakeout, Built to Last and using a souped up commodious toolbox last night and it was filthy. I'm sure there are ways to make it even more powerful, too (overzealous, resilience?).
Definitely try Hyperfocus, This is Not Happening, Built to Last, Resilience + Toolbox! or replace Built to Last with 99% Self Care