Dead Hard doesn't always protect you from Weskers dash

Good to know, instead of being exhausted on the floor you can now be exhausted while being grabbed by Wesker. Is there anything that BHVR CAN'T ######### up?

Pretty Good Job So Far.jpg


Comments

  • It lasts 0.5s. Damage only happens on the slam or throw against an object. Which usually takes longer. Not a bug.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    It lasts 0.5s. Damage only happens on the slam or throw against an object. Which usually takes longer. Not a bug.

    Pretty sure Wesker is just supposed to hit the survivor if they time DH right. Not grab them. He does the same against any other endurance effect.

  • I mean there is no video, are you sure you timed it right?

  • @ad19970 said:

    I mean there is no video, are you sure you timed it right?

    I timed it right earlier in the match, the game bugged out a little but he was put into that smacking animation and I was put into deep wound. This one just ignored it out right.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    It lasts 0.5s. Damage only happens on the slam or throw against an object. Which usually takes longer. Not a bug.

    If you have the endurance status he doesn't grab you, he smacks you with the same animation as if he dashed into a vaulting survivor. Not to mention me doing the exact same thing earlier in the match and getting put into deep wound, while this attempt he just ignored the dead hard out right. I'm pretty sure it's a ######### bug.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162210#Comment_3162210

    Pretty sure Wesker is just supposed to hit the survivor if they time DH right. Not grab them. He does the same against any other endurance effect.

    this, timing issue. Pressed it too early and it wasn't active when the "grab" part of the lunge registered, so it did that instead of the hit it does when endurance is active.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162215#Comment_3162215

    this, timing issue. Pressed it too early and it wasn't active when the "grab" part of the lunge registered, so it did that instead of the hit it does when endurance is active.

    I literally couldn't have timed it any better. The Wesker was riding my lap the whole goddamn game so you best believe I had my timing down. If I was playing on my ps4 then yeah I most likely pressed it early, but I don't have PS+ at the moment so I'm on my pc.