When can we get shirtless Jonah Vasquez?
Title.
Need more war criminal cosmetics.
Title.
Need more war criminal cosmetics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really don’t want to see people thirst over a war criminal
my guy people thirst over serial killers like Ghostface and Trickster
No, he is irrelevant.
Give us shirtless Leon instead.
Y E S
You see, it's actually okay because he is the son of immigrants and syphoned money from... The rebellion to aid the families affected from the war crimes he contributed to.
I can fix those
Jonah, though? Jonah is unfixable.
Yes. I'll even take recolors of his tank. 😍
I want a Raz skin for Jonah.
https://youtu.be/wIeHb8_-GPg