Wiretap

Hey, when I activate wiretap, do survivors working with me also hear the boodoodoop sound effect to know it has been activated? Or will they just randomly see the killer’s aura and not always know why?

Comments

  • @Ladyinadress18 said:

    Hey, when I activate wiretap, do survivors working with me also hear the boodoodoop sound effect to know it has been activated? Or will they just randomly see the killer’s aura and not always know why?

    I only played Ada on the PTB but from what I recall I don't think you get a sound notification.

  • I've never heard anyone use it but I'm not sure anyone else is even using the perk because I never see the killers aura either. I wonder if it's bugged

    Edit: I do see the killers aura when I use it, I just haven't seen it from other survivors

  • @Sadako_Best_Girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/344003/wiretap

    I only played Ada on the PTB but from what I recall I don't think you get a sound notification.

    Hmm, I would appreciate my teammates seeing a notification on their HUD or something then

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I've never heard anyone use it but I'm not sure anyone else is even using the perk because I never see the killers aura either. I wonder if it's bugged

    Edit: I do see the killers aura when I use it, I just haven't seen it from other survivors

    i saw it used yesterday, but not when it was activated though.. just noticed the highlighted gen and killers aura when near it.

  • @Zen_but_not_Zen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161731#Comment_3161731

    i saw it used yesterday, but not when it was activated though.. just noticed the highlighted gen and killers aura when near it.

    I’ve just been curious because I have been using it while working with other survivors but I’m waiting to activate it until the killer is clearly coming towards us as the terror radius heartbeat is getting louder. So then they can expect to start looking around for the killer’s aura. But I wish my teammates were notified. (I only play solo’s)