I’m played and I had a +100% Bloodpoint bonus on survivor before and after the match on my survivor screen. I received NO bonus either. It’s not working
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was the bonus offered at the start of the match?
made about 25k the previous game but also got no bonus (this time)
It said 100% next to Survivor when i chose it, although now it's offering 100% to Killer, I guess it changed while I was playing.
I played 8 - 9 games last night with active bonus. 100% BP bonus offered but i never get any bonus bp on any of these matches. There is still bug.
I’m played and I had a +100% Bloodpoint bonus on survivor before and after the match on my survivor screen. I received NO bonus either. It’s not working
At least on my server its permanent surv +100%
There was a bug reported that the incentive bonus doesn't seem to apply when Anonymous Mode is enabled. Maybe it has something to do with that?