Hillbilly chainsaw skins.

Can we get some of ∆ these? Like a free one that is the stock chainsaw before Billy modified it?
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • And Bubba's chainsaw prestiged. If you make a bloody chainsaw skin (earned with first prestige) I would definitely P1 Billy. However I would like the Hammer and Chainsaw separate skins.
  • I assume if enough people would buy them...
    Devs would give it a try.
    Same goes for the lantern glow.
  • Don't go and give the developers more ideas for store fodder.

  • Hell yeah! I've been thinking of this for a while but never actually thought to make a post of it because it would ruin their entire system of Killer cosmetics where there is 1 weapon, 1 body, and 1 head(unless you're Hag and your head is actually just your scalp). But I would love for there to be custom chainsaw skins, Billy's chainsaw is so badass but I know it can be better, more grisly, covered in blood and oil.

  • I'd like to see some customisation options for The Huntress hatchets as well.

  • Rainbow shock treatment when?

    I agree that hags traps are really not suited for any kind of customisation.
  • @Raptorrotas said:
    Rainbow shock treatment when?

    I agree that hags traps are really not suited for any kind of customisation.

    They change angles

  • @Raptorrotas said:
    Rainbow shock treatment when?

    I agree that hags traps are really not suited for any kind of customisation.

    They change angles

    I seriously doubt the devs willingness to add a new drawing animation.