the new update is way too big
I have a 24mbps internet which from that in my room on my ps4 I am getting 2 mbps download and 69.4 upload . The upload is always the same no matter the download speed.
And the update when it started is tasing 1.8 GB but then it said 16.2 gb
WHAAAAAAT
16 GB I AM DOWNLOADING A NEW GAME
WHY IS IT SO BIG
AND IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD IT I NEED 58 HOURS AS IT SAYS FROM THIS INTRENET SPEED
THIS IS CRAZY
DID THAT HAPPEN TO YOU ALSO?
Comments
there was a patch to make download sizes smaller but that doesnt apply to last gen, sadly.
Now it's back to 1.6
Dont know what is going on
it's around 2GB patch. what you see as 16 GB actually is unpacking the game files and downloading things that is needed. Basically you need to have over 16 GB of free space to apply the patch, but when it's finished you can check the size of the game again. I have fast connection but it's slow anyway because for the patch to apply the game unpacks the game archives and applies the changes before overwriting it or something. Just hang in there until it's done, and make sure you have enough free space until it's finished. It will delete the temporary leftovers after that
Yeah but in order to get back from 16gb I needed to pause and unpause the update because otherwise it would continue the 16gb
Just let it do it's thing. don't worry about those numbers. What you are doing probably is restarting part of the update process. It takes up to 20 minutes or more anyway, just make sure you have enough free space for the proceedure (the actual download will not be 16 gb, but redownloads parts of the game you already have also so you see all sort of numbers there). Don't worry about it. DBD was always clunky to update, and it takes a while. just let it download, and maybe start a small game you have there and select *allow backround download* to play something else until that is done, so it continues updating while you play