Bloodwebs should have an auto-fill button, or be single-click to claim.
So before the prestige change, you know how you would click and hold the center of the bloodweb to prestige? I really think we should be able to do this on any bloodweb page to auto-fill it (either choosing the cheapest options, or completely random).
If not something like this - then I think at this point it would be a nice quality of life change to only have to click on the bubbles once to claim them (instead of click-and-hold on every one).
[edit / related - would also be appreciated to be able to mute the bloodweb in settings]
Comments
They could at least implement auto-collect for levels 1-9 where you need to collect everything anyway.
They could also implement that you can click the furthest note (a perk for example) and it auto collects everything before.
Agreed @LapisInfernalis - with the increase in blood point cap and constant release of new DLC, it really seems like a pointless nuisance to spend so much time on bloodwebs. I posted this because I found I was actually struggling to spend enough BP between matches to avoid the cap - especially now with the queue bonus, mixed with Rift challenges, lower item costs, and faster queue times (which is nice to see lately).
If it's still like when the MM incentives were live for about an hour it will multiply all BP you got (offerings included) by 2. With 5 flans you would normally get 530% but with 100% incentives you get 1060%.
But don't nail me on it.
I agree with both of you. It would be a nice change.
While I'm here - it would also be so very lovely indeed to have an option in the settings to mute the bloodweb >_>
Fump, chwamp, chrck (weird entity noises)