Nemesis > Wesker (at least for now)
I think Wesker has bigger room for potential for sure and if they will buff his tiny hitbox and make his power less slow (less clunky, faster, etc.) then I think Wesker will be better than Nemesis.
But as is right now, Nemesis is way more easier time to hit people with his power and he has better more consistent antiloop and chase power.
Comments
It’s not even close.
Yeah.
I'm really disappointed because i probably watched hours of gameplay on wesker on the ptb and i thought he was gonna be really strong. Looked really fun too but now that i've gotten the chance to play him he's extremely frustrating. Very sad.
I think Wesker is better, but they're both rotting in C tier
I don't think it's particularly close.
Nemesis has one of the best purely chasing powers and Wesker has a bugged mess of a power that can't be used to injure reliably.
They will most likely increase it but Wesker is still better than Nemesis until they increase survivor hitbox he is B tier
Buggy or not i'd say they are neck and neck in terms of strength. The deciding factor is if Nemesis is capable of wearing shades indoors.