Why Nancy cant share her perks?
While I was leveling Rebeca I noticed how nancys perks were appearing in my bloodweb even though she is prestige 3, is this a bug??
While I was leveling Rebeca I noticed how nancys perks were appearing in my bloodweb even though she is prestige 3, is this a bug??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since they lost the license the Stranger Things perks became general perks like We'll Make It, Spine Chill, Hope, Dark Sense, etc. Kinda annoying for anyone who had the content before but it made it so new players could still get those perks so there isn't any "disadvantage" just because someone started playing after ST left DbD
I know but I dont see why I they wouldnt share like all prestige characters, its so annoying