Anyone else been having really good killer queue times?
Normally killer queue times increase when a new killer releases, but today they have been faster than the days before. Wondering if anyone else has been having this.
Maybe the new survivors are interesting to a lot of people as well. Or more people are motivated to play survivor because of the tunneling nerf? To be honest I am still hoping queue times won't go back to normal until at least camping is nerfed in some way as well. That or solo survivors receive some information buffs.
Comments
its the incentives more survivors cause its double bp to play them
The bp is making me play survivor right now but I might try killer soon.
Maybe yes. But I even saw those incentives for the killer role a short time.
I think those incentives are good, but I do hope BHVR still needs to do a bit more for survivor before they can continue otherwise. At least in my opinion.
My queues are actually 5 seconds for once
No, the survivors are right. These queues are killing me. I am so angry they got their way. I am suffering. Please end me... Ha ha ha... Yeah, instant queues. Called it. I know them better than they know themselves.
Actually true, my max mmr nurse is getting games in literally 4 seconds