"Epic Sets" Idea

This would turn out positive or negative. Epic Sets can be a higher version of Legendary Sets. For example, Chris; we have the RE1 HD Remastered Chris Redfield, I think that's it, I could be wrong. As an "Epic Set", we could receive "RE8 Village Chris" or "RE5 Chris". Simple and to the point. As for Claire, the "Classic Jacket" outfit that she wears in RE2. As well as Sheva's "Business", "Tribal" and "Fairy Tale" outfits. And Carlos, well, "Classic Carlos" from the original RE3, they'd have to work with it, I'm not sure if the "Classic Hair" from the remake would cut it. They'd just need permission from Capcom. Same with other licenses. Again, might sound like a bad idea, but it makes sense.

Legendary Set: Chris Redfield

image.png

Epic Set: Village Chris Redfield

image.png


Comments

  • 608DD286-BC6C-44B7-A422-C383AA61C4CB.jpeg 12977DC9-F13E-44BF-9B38-A3E7DE00E1EE.jpeg

    I would buy these In a heartbeat โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

  • I would literally sell my leg for the RE8 skin

  • @D34D_B34TB0X said:

    This would turn out positive or negative. Epic Sets can be a higher version of Legendary Sets. For example, Chris; we have the RE1 HD Remastered Chris Redfield, I think that's it, I could be wrong. As an "Epic Set", we could receive "RE8 Village Chris" or "RE5 Chris". Simple and to the point. As for Claire, the "Classic Jacket" outfit that she wears in RE2. As well as Sheva's "Business", "Tribal" and "Fairy Tale" outfits. And Carlos, well, "Classic Carlos" from the original RE3, they'd have to work with it, I'm not sure if the "Classic Hair" from the remake would cut it. They'd just need permission from Capcom. Same with other licenses. Again, might sound like a bad idea, but it makes sense.

    Legendary Set: Chris Redfield

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D93NUU2PVH89/image.png

    Epic Set: Village Chris Redfield

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WA9C9CGQ0SMG/image.png

    Look at RE5 Chris! So handsome!! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ