Wesker hitbox nerf was too much
OK I understand his hitbox was a bit too generous on the ptb I felt that but what is this new hitbox? I've had many situations where I can see that I hit them with my shoulders and the slide of survivors now you have to be pixel precise to hit survivors which encourages you not to use your power because if you do and miss you get punished too much. This is not an slight nerf to hitbox its actually a huge one that makes him really weak. Just before anyone disagrees with me go play wesker for yourself then see how many hits you can land because as a 5k hours killer main I can confirm this was just too much of nerf
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFI5zUNgUO0
Comments
Yea, it's like Nemesis situation. M1 is when you can, M2 if it's convinient.
Agreed. It needs to be in-between where it was in the PTB and where it is now. That would be the sweet spot I bet.