Wesker Hitboxes

I was okay with decreasing the Wesker dash Hitboxes but ...

Now they seem really too small, several times I happened to pass really close to a surv, even in bottlenecks and not take them, as if through them, like a pin.

Please increase them a little.

Comments

  • It feels like you dont have any power right now. The Hitbox is so ######### small you cant really play wesker right now

  • @miniwengsel said:

    It feels like you dont have any power right now. The Hitbox is so ######### small you cant really play wesker right now

    Try treating his Bound like Deathslinger’s spear. They probably have comparable size collision boxes on survivors so you may need to lead the Bound at long range the same way you lead the rifle.

  • They need to do a middle ground between how it works now and how it was in the PTB. They always over do changes and miss the sweet spot by a mile.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161534#Comment_3161534

    Try treating his Bound like Deathslinger’s spear. They probably have comparable size collision boxes on survivors so you may need to lead the Bound at long range the same way you lead the rifle.

    Wesker isnt like a Speargun. The Speargun shots a litle projektile. Wesker attacking with the whole body, that should be a litle bit bigger as the Spear.

  • @miniwengsel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3161546#Comment_3161546

    Wesker isnt like a Speargun. The Speargun shots a litle projektile. Wesker attacking with the whole body, that should be a litle bit bigger as the Spear.

    I agree his hit box should be bigger, and I’m betting the devs will increase it. I’m just saying that for the moment it’s not so you probably need to treat him more like Deathslinger than Demo.