Wesker's Rebound

Is Wesker's second bound intended to be twice as long as the first one ?

We tested it with a friend and it surprised us. I mean, you already can't really run from it, dodging to the side is clearly superior, but I wonder if it is intended for mobility or if it is a glitch.

Comments

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Is Wesker's second bound intended to be twice as long as the first one ?

    We tested it with a friend and it surprised us. I mean, you already can't really run from it, dodging to the side is clearly superior, but I wonder if it is intended for mobility or if it is a glitch.

    It's intended the first one is to position yourself the second us to hit them but addons can change this

  • It's definitely intended. I think if you only use one bound, you don't gain too much distance because of the cooldown. The second one being much longer means to really gain distance on survivors, you want to effectively use both.

    He is a bit like Blight, as in you want to get objects between you and him, in that regard. That's his counterplay when holding w. At loops he seems to also have very decent counterplay, which is such a good thing.