So booted up DBD and prestiged Ada Wong.
I saved up just under 2 million bps waiting for the chapter release so I could make use of the lowered prices, and just wanted to share what that got me.
It took around 1.1 million BP to prestige Ada from 0. I was trying to grab as many perks as I could along the way, followed by whatever I might actually use. So there ya go
Comments
I believe it was taking me 1.6 to 1.7mil to prestiege someone prior to the update. 👍️
It took around 1.4 before the change.
I was able to prestige Wesker and Rebecca, while still having a bit left for Ada. Although I did have around 2.3 million bloodpoints.
1.4? No way! Was taking minimum 1.7 to 1.8 and that was being picky with what you selected.
Prestiged Rebecca first.
Ada and Wesker to around lower 20. Also got 1.8 Mill BP saved.
You definitely feel the difference of the lower costs.
Funny thing - lower overall Web prices was all i ever asked. The whole perk rework won´t have been neccessary imho.
BTW:
Code: alienware for 100K BP if you don´t know.
With less than 2 mil (1.8 I believe) I managed to get both Ada and Rebecca to P1, news prices are glorious. I even had enough left over to get some of their perks on my main survivor as well.
with 2 million BPs I got both Rebecca and Ada Wong from nothing to Prestige 1 with 50K BPs left over.
Go for the cheapest paths/add-ons, only target the perks that i would use on them or the cheapest to trigger the entity and try get the entity to consume as much as possible.
i got rebecca and ada at p1 with 34k leftover. i only had 2 mil in the bank.
granted, i don't intend on playing them, so i was letting the entity eat perks like crazy, but still. that's not bad at all.