Yeah! Let's start grinding again!

image.png


I am so happy! Grinding is the best of all things in this game! Especially because I had all perks unlocked before the "less grind" update.


Happy grinding all!

Comments

  • @KayTeeBee said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RH234K0PLNIE/image.png

    I am so happy! Grinding is the best of all things in this game! Especially because I had all perks unlocked before the "less grind" update.

    Happy grinding all!

    Not even p1 have all perks maxed on him and the reduced bp cost left me with 1m left over to spend on the other survivors

  • Wait so you're complaining that you're starting with 5 pages of perks instead of only his 3 personal perks?

    Did I read that right?

  • While I find grinding as annoying as anyone else... they did actually reduce the grind this chapter, what with bloodwebs being cheaper. So I'm not too anguished at the prospect.

  • I think it need to be made clear to some that this thread isn't meant to be a complaint but genuine thank lful to have something to work towards again, if I'm not wrong.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    Wait so you're complaining that you're starting with 5 pages of perks instead of only his 3 personal perks?

    Did I read that right?

    @Laluzi said:

    While I find grinding as annoying as anyone else... they did actually reduce the grind this chapter, what with bloodwebs being cheaper. So I'm not too anguished at the prospect.

    I think this thread might be genuinely thankful to have to work towards something again.

    Otherwise the phrase "i had unlocked all perks already" doesn't make too much sense since that doesn't change even after the new chapter.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159030#Comment_3159030

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159038#Comment_3159038

    I think this thread might be genuinely thankful to have to work towards something again.

    Otherwise the phrase "i had unlocked all perks already" doesn't make too much sense since that doesn't change even after the new chapter.

    I dunno, "Grinding is the best of all things in this game!" seems like pretty obvious sarcasm to me. I don't know anyone who would say that grinding is their favorite thing about any game.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159053#Comment_3159053

    I dunno, "Grinding is the best of all things in this game!" seems like pretty obvious sarcasm to me. I don't know anyone who would say that grinding is their favorite thing about any game.

    Oh i am one of those people.

    Playing the same OVER AND OVER again without some progress is hella boring for me.

    Hence i had the goal to unlock all perks until the sheer insanity of it turned me away.

    Same in league of legends (there i have all characters unlocked and worked on my masteries) or rainbow six siege or battlefield 3/4.

    Wjen i imagine DBD without any grind aka all characters and perks unlocked, i would without a doubt drop it after 2 weeks. The gameplay is far from entertaining enough for me to keep playing it. (The reason why i only have 300 hours in it even after playing it from release on).

  • I’ll have all perks purple by my first prestige on Wesker and the new Survivors. There’s no question that the perk grind is gone for me.

    I am however looking forward to the prestige cosmetics grind. Have 3.8M saved for today. I am anticipating four prestiges levels from that on Wesker.

  • I was about to buy the chapter, then I realized I had to p3 three characters.

    I've not even started the game. I'm not in a hurry.

    The web-autobuy feature that has been requested so many times would be very helpful right now.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159053#Comment_3159053

    I dunno, "Grinding is the best of all things in this game!" seems like pretty obvious sarcasm to me. I don't know anyone who would say that grinding is their favorite thing about any game.

    You clearly do not play gacha games. That is all us mofos do.

  • @drsoontm said:

    I was about to buy the chapter, then I realized I had to p3 three characters.

    I've not even started the game. I'm not in a hurry.

    The web-autobuy feature that has been requested so many times would be very helpful right now.

    I'd never use that, can't trust it to pick the lower tier stuff so I can spend less to level up more. There's a smart way to do bloodwebs if fast levels is what you're looking for and I doubt dbd would get it right.


    Edit: oh man and to think of the good stuff it would likely skip out on... oh man no ty

  • @blue4zion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159278#Comment_3159278

    I'd never use that, can't trust it to pick the lower tier stuff so I can spend less to level up more. There's a smart way to do bloodwebs if fast levels is what you're looking for and I doubt dbd would get it right.

    Edit: oh man and to think of the good stuff it would likely skip out on... oh man no ty

    I don't care about "the good stuff". The time I spend in the bloodweb is as mind-numbing as sitting on a gen undisturbed. It's minutes of time wasted.

    That being said, among the "auto-buy" proposition, one was to instantly fill the shortest path to the item you click on.

  • @drsoontm said:

    I was about to buy the chapter, then I realized I had to p3 three characters.

    I've not even started the game. I'm not in a hurry.

    The web-autobuy feature that has been requested so many times would be very helpful right now.

    What? You don't have to p3 three characters.

  • The killer and the two survivors, so their perks are shared level 3 to all my killers/survivors.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159677#Comment_3159677

    The killer and the two survivors, so their perks are shared level 3 to all my killers/survivors.

    If you want all perks on every character, sure. Lots of people can get by with p1 and webs to tier up the perks on the characters they will use them on. I'm just clarifying that p3 isn't a requirement to use the perks on other characters, as a lot of people seem to think that's the case.