"I ve expected more from you"
Im a bit not happy with skins.
I mean legendaries are fine,Jill one too but wesker skin and others hurts my heart.I hope to have new ones on the way.
Im a bit not happy with skins.
I mean legendaries are fine,Jill one too but wesker skin and others hurts my heart.I hope to have new ones on the way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's wrong with the skins?
I expected more from them.
More how?
You talking in terms of quantity of the amount of skins we got or the quality of the skins we got?
I mean the only skin im super happy with is the hunk one since he sounds like frank for some weird odd reason,
but the model looks sick, so I'm mixed about it.
Personally I wish Leon had a suit and Fedora with his 1940s detective look like he came out from LA Noire. I'd have got that. I like Ada's look though.
Let me take that hat off of Rebecca, it's non-canon I says!