Im sure blast mine got nerfed because wire tap
Anyways, I cant understand why they did it, it wasnt a broken combo or sth
Anyways, I cant understand why they did it, it wasnt a broken combo or sth
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw this post on Reddit. It said they modified blast mines code for wiretap and they were interfering with one another so they make them work the same way. Makes sense.
I dont think the nerf has nothing to do with the both working at the same time
Blast Mine brought so much fun to the game for me. Ugh! Revert this change.
Yesss, I was literally going to suggest some buffs, then I wake up and find out about the nerfs lol
Either revert the change or make it so its way less than 66% of a gen to get