I have one question about Wesker's power so far

After my first game with him, I noticed something. Sometimes when you land a dash and you manage to hit that Survivor during the dash and next to you is a solid object / wall... it just releases them? Infected me sure, but no damage health state? Why? Maybe I am missing something. It happend to me twice in first game where I hit someone like that with power but instead of injuring them / grabbing them (downing them), he will just infect them and let them go.

Comments

  • Sometimes it just fails. Might be some sort of validation.

  • Does he throw them or let them go? Haven't played with him yet, but my first thought would be that this has something to do with the reduced collision box of wesker.

    In the PTB he could sometimes slam survivors into thin air pretty much, and I would guess that was because of his big collision box. Not hit box though, collision box.

  • @ad19970 said:

    Does he throw them or let them go? Haven't played with him yet, but my first thought would be that this has something to do with the reduced collision box of wesker.

    In the PTB he could sometimes slam survivors into thin air pretty much, and I would guess that was because of his big collision box. Not hit box though, collision box.

    I think he let them go. Second game now but it didn't happend now. Maybe it could be bacause of Endurence effect.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158893#Comment_3158893

    I think he let them go. Second game now but it didn't happend now. Maybe it could be bacause of Endurence effect.

    Yeah I had it happen a few times. I think it's because you collide with an object but the survivor doesn't. Not sure if it's intended or not though.