Didn't see it being mentioned in the patch notes. I am guessing it is coming with the patch though, right? And that it's only forgotten in the patch notes?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's in the patch notes im pretty sure, it's under "Camping & Tunneling"
EDIT: My bad, it's under "Content". Just do Ctrl + G, then type 10 seconds, and you'll find it.
I can't see it yeah, 10 second basekit BT was cancelled ?
It's under the "Content" header:
Increased the duration of the Endurance & Haste effects after a Survivor is unhooked to 10 seconds (from 5 seconds).
Increased the strength of the Haste effect after a Survivor is unhooked to 10% (from 7%)
It's in the notes:
Hi, we added this in just now, sorry it was left off the initial patch notes.
Yeah ok I was wondering, glad to see it's in the patch, and thanks for the info.
Oh okay cause I was confused lol.