RE Survivors Got Their Own Theme
I got on Leon and a different theme played! It works for Jill too.
I got on Leon and a different theme played! It works for Jill too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
after Attack on Titan, I was hoping this would be a future trend, that is awesome! Can't wait to check it!
You have the update?
Yep, just got on the game. It downloaded quite fast.
I'm still on 6.1.3
should be out for everyone on steam, consoles usually take a smidge longer, dlc to come in about an hour
My update is 5 GB, dang dude
Hope it won't take too long for it to come to consoles