Anyone else not excited for the next Chapter?

I'm just sitting here and waiting for the next mid-chapter because that's the only time I get excited to try out new stuff.

Comments

  • With the amount of content this game has new content and resident evil is definitely not for everyone.

  • Sorry but how is NOT fun yeeeting Survivors on walls? Because it is fun!

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Sorry but how is NOT fun yeeeting Survivors on walls? Because it is fun!

    because i like new balance changes and better performance,not new buggy killers who look a mutated emo teen from their mom's basement

  • I am more hyped about the bloodweb changes than the chapter itself.

  • @Rovend said:

    I am more hyped about the bloodweb changes than the chapter itself.

    true,that's like the only interesting tidbit for me.

    and that's only because i wrote up this monstrosity.

  • I never played Resident Evil so I donโ€™t really care about the survivors or the map. Wesker looks like a lot of fun to play though. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Only for incentives / reduced bloodweb cost and new RPD, I'm not buying that DLC not worth it, I don't like the 2 new surv and their perks

  • @rvzrvzrvz said:

    Only for incentives / reduced bloodweb cost and new RPD, I'm not buying that DLC not worth it, I don't like the 2 new surv and their perks

    right,incentives are coming back


    cant wait for them to break again ๐Ÿ˜€

  • The first 2 or 3 hours after a new chapter has been released is fun. After that I have to take a break for a few days because every match with the same killer is boring. I also used to get survivors that would disconnect because I wasn't using the new killer.

  • Blood-point incentives make a return today too?

    Right?

    ???

    • Matchmaking Incentives will be active.

    My question has been answer

  • I middling about everything

    I do like the changes they have put in... but will it make a difference

    I do like that we are getting a new chapter... but I haven't seen anything on him (gameplay wise)