Project W possible purchase

Hi there fellow Fog-Addicts!

It is later than midday on the 30th of August on this side of the pond. When will we get the new chapter released? I am 1.5k hours into the game now and have never been so excited to get my hands on a new chapter.

See ya!

Linda

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You have to be patient for a few more hours!

  • Thank you. I will do the laundry and the dishwasher so there will be no interruptions after.

  • @Rizzo said:

    You have to be patient for a few more hours!

    Patient? What's that? ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/343464/project-w-possible-purchase

    They usually drop the update and you can buy the characters in the store around 11 am EST (4 pm your time). If you want to buy the DLC they usually seem to drop much later in the day. I think often around 2 pm EST (7 pm for you). This of course is just my observation and could be different this time around.

    ...Really?

    REALLY?

    I don't remember that being the case the last few times I've bought DLCs on release day, but, then, I couldn't say for sure that they weren't done with AC. Why the hell wouldn't the DLC drop at the same time as the update?

    I mean, I guess I have 500 AC already, and I was just planning on spending them on cosmetics I can grind, anyway... So I'll end up paying $2.00 less if I just buy 1000 AC... but...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158375#Comment_3158375

    I don't know why they don't drop at the same time but I know as someone who buys the DLC off Steam and not off the ingame store that you could buy the characters from the ingame store as soon as the update went live but had to wait until later in they day to buy off Steam. Happy to be wrong this time around.

    No - you most probably are right. I saw this with the All Kill Chapter during a stream. One bought the Chars with AC but the other one was not able to buy the chapter itself. Now that I read that, I remember.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158375#Comment_3158375

    I don't know why they don't drop at the same time but I know as someone who buys the DLC off Steam and not off the ingame store that you could buy the characters from the ingame store as soon as the update went live but had to wait until later in they day to buy off Steam. Happy to be wrong this time around.

    Yep. Wasn't fast enough for me, though:

    image.png

    Came out exactly one hour after I bought it. :P

  • My bank is down. Has been since 2pm GMT. Here I am - laundry done, dishes done, husdband and daughter were sent to the forest. Now I am all alone and still can't play dbd.... because I am with a bank that can't get things straight since 5 hours...