I hope that 2 god pallets on new RPD were removed
We shall see in few hours... But I wish at least 1 of them is gone. 2 is way too good.
Note: I mean the dubble stairs in the main hall section of the map.
Tagged:
Mod
We shall see in few hours... But I wish at least 1 of them is gone. 2 is way too good.
Note: I mean the dubble stairs in the main hall section of the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Based on what they said in the Developer Update, I'd assume they took care of that:
We'll see in a few hours anyway.
I have hope they took care of it. Omg can't wait to play RE chapter allready! :D
We are almost there!
Yeah some pallets were removed but it wasn't specific. Totally cool if just one of them stays at a time tho.
More terrifying to see those in the PTB than it was to see wesker xD