When is it considered taking the game hostage?
I'm writing this while in the game. There are two survivors left and no one is wanting to do gens and I can't find anyone. Been 30 minutes
Edit: did not mean to put it in feedback but can't move it lol
I'm writing this while in the game. There are two survivors left and no one is wanting to do gens and I can't find anyone. Been 30 minutes
Edit: did not mean to put it in feedback but can't move it lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Choosing to hide and not work on generators is considered griefing and could result in a temporary ban if you recorded it and reported the players.
that is bannable for sure
Record for at least 5 minutes and if you still cant find them then report them and use the footage to show that they held you hostage
It is griefing. Even thou i can completely understand them. If you are left with another survivors and 2 ore more gens, your only hope is hiding and wait for the other guy to die.
I mean.... it is the game itself that push the player in that playstile, like when a killer is forced to tunnel and/or camp.
It is simply the most logical thing to do.