The people's nemisis rework
A few days ago I asked the people how would you rework the nemisis and you answered
The responses were fairly similar with a few exceptions that stood out
==========================
Quality of life changes
Improved the zombies ai to have more map awareness to be less likely to get stuck if a zombie hasent moved for 10s when nor stuned they will decompose and respawn in a new location
If a surivor is infected for 30s every 10s they will have the killer instinct effect applied to them for 2s
==========================
First off on the rework is how mutation level effects
Starting with the start lv1 mutation base range of the whip is 6m
Was 5m
Lv2 is unchanged
Lv 3 is the big change
Whip range is increased to 7m
New ability undead command press and hold the ability button to target generators and any zombies in a nearby range will make their way to the gen this effect has a 120s cooldown.
Special condition when you reach lv3 your mutation bar press and hold the second ability button to have the entity make supply drop appear in the trial surivors can see the crates aura if they are within 24m of the crate
This will empty your mutation bar
The crate contains a single use rocket that will instantly down surivors if hit by the blast radius
If a survivor manages to obtain this they can use it to stun the killer for 4s but they must use with caution for the blast radius still exists and they could d9wn themselves.
==========================
Addon changes
lickers toung reduces the cooldown for undead command by 20s
Shattered stars badge
Spawns 1 additional zombie in the trial increases respawn time by 25s
The other iridescent
(I can't rember what its called )
Changes the supply drop to be a trapped chest that will explode downing the surivor that tried to open it
Admin band
Reduces the range that surivors can see the supply drop by 16m
Wrist ban
reduces the range that surivors can see the supply drop by 8m
What do you think?
Comments
Hahaha, single use rocket. #########.
I liked the idea that someone said but can't have this be a fps game now can we?
Would’ve done it differently, but this isn’t too bad, but the zombie ability makes it seem too much like Necromancy.
True that's just the name I gave it. In the re make they are all the same virus as nemisis so I figured it made sense
Personally I just don’t believe the Zombies are good for the game and should be replaced with a run mechanic.
My rework had that too but this is the people's rework a combination of different ideas and nobody said anything about zombies other that better ai to not get stuck
Yeah, I’m honestly surprised how much people keeping da zombies.
I would make T3 base kit and make the new T3 something like a cool down reduction or maybe even spawn a third zombie (of course they would still need better AI).
The people should rest!!